Lily Cole Measurements

Lily Cole bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32C-25-35

Lily Cole is an enchantingly beautiful English actress and model who has graced the runway for designers including: Louis Vuitton, Versace, and Chanel. Lily has appeared in array of motion pictures including: Snow White & the Huntsman, Rage, and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

Lily Cole Popular Quotes
"I love modeling, but also see it as a platform for the million other things I want to achieve and create in life."

"Kate Moss has had such a phenomenal career and I wouldn't even like to compare myself to her. It's amazing that people are going to put my name close to hers."

"I was of the type who gets bullied rather than the one who does the bullying, which I’m glad about. I’d rather be that than a bully. Red hair is an issue, particularly in this country." Thanks for reading: Lily Cole Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger