Lily Allen Measurements

Lily Allen bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-26-36

Lily Allen is a charmingly talented English singer-songwriter and fashion designer who is best recognized for albums including: Alright, Still, and It's Not Me, It's You. Lily's most popular songs include titles such as: Smile, The Fear, and Not Fair.

Lily Allen Popular Quotes
"I was a drug dealer in Ibiza at 15. I did not excel in drug dealing - I was terrible at it. Golden rule with drug dealing - don't get too enthusiastic with your own merchandise."

"A lot of female artists, and male ones for that matter, are boring singers who don't say anything. Certainly not to my generation. With the kind of music I do you have to be direct and quite literal. I don't play an instrument, which really makes me focus on the vocal melody, and the lyrics are incredibly important to me. I don't want to be part of a scene, the whole idea of that makes me feel sick, and most of the music I listen to is by outsider figures, which is where I feel happiest."

"I sometimes feel like my life is a bit empty - as ridiculous as that sounds to some people, a bit vacuous." Thanks for reading: Lily Allen Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger