Lil Kim Measurements

Lil Kim bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-27-39

Lil Kim is boss lady American rapper and part-time actress who is perhaps best recognized for chart topping albums such as: La Bella Mafia, The Notorious K.I.M. and Hard Core. Lil Kim's most popular singles include: Player's Anthem, Get Money, Crush on You.

Lil Kim Popular Quotes
"I haven't had sex in eight months. To be honest, I now prefer to go bowling."

"Today begins a new saga in my life which I expect to strengthen me and allow me time for reflection... I plan to write music while in prison, read and pray regularly and will come out a stronger, more confident woman."

"I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily." Thanks for reading: Lil Kim Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger