Leyla Milani Measurements

Leyla Milani bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34D-25-34

Leyla Milani is a exceptionally beautiful Canadian model and fashion designer who is probably best recognized for her work on the television game show Deal or No Deal. Leyla has also appeared on a smattering of other TV show including: Entourage, Rules of Engagement, and Sleeper Cell.

Leyla Milani Popular Quotes
"One of the things I love about this industry is the change. Your entire life can change dramatically any day."

"People love my hair huh?"

"If you were waiting outside the arena or by my hotel where a lot of the fans were, I definitely gave a lot of autographs and kisses and pictures, and they're all on my website, I post all of them up. I asked my fans to send in the pictures that they took with me and I post them in my gallery." Thanks for reading: Leyla Milani Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger