Leslie Bibb Measurements

Leslie Bibb bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32A-23-33

Leslie Bibb is a wonderfully charismatic American actress who has starred in motion pictures including: Zookeeper, Iron Man, and The Skulls. Leslie is also well known for her roles on television programs such as: GCB, Crossing Jordan, and Popular.

Leslie Bibb Popular Quotes
"My friends tease me because I don't like clutter. I'm not someone who gets attached to things."

"I felt like the big geek in high school. And I still feel like a big geek."

"There is something that feels stagnant about having things you don't use or wear. But shoes are my thing. Shoes and scarves, I'm a big fan of the scarf." Thanks for reading: Leslie Bibb Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger