Leona Lewis Measurements

Leona Lewis bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36B-27-38

Leona Lewis is an exceedingly blessed British singer-songwriter who is recognized for chart-topping albums such as: Spirit, and Echo. Her top singles include: Bleeding Love, Better in Time, and Run. Leona got her big break when she won the television competition entitled The X Factor (2006).

Leona Lewis Popular Quotes
"I feel like my dream has come true, the dream I've been dreaming since a little girl has come true."

"I wouldn't lose weight for my career. And I wouldn't have surgery either. I'm happy in my own skin. You have to be healthy and I'm proud of my curves."

"I definitely keep myself secret. I went on a show watched by millions of people, so this might sound ridiculous, but I had no desire to be famous, and I still don't. I have this media persona - 'She's a shy girl, really nice' – but you can't get to know someone like that. Unless you talk to me every day, you're not really going get a sense of me." Thanks for reading: Leona Lewis Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger