Lena Headey Measurements

Lena Headey bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-23-32

Lena Headey is a stunningly beautiful English actress who is perhaps best recognized for her role in films such as: 300, The Brothers Grimm, and Imagine Me & You. Lena has also starred on the television series: Game of Thrones, and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Lena Headey Popular Quotes
"I'm ambitious, but I don't necessarily equate success with being a huge Hollywood star. The dream is to have both a long career and a normal life."

"I'm kind of a binger when it comes to staying in shape, one good month, one bad month. So I took up boxing in clubs in south London. I found a tiny gym over a pub, and I fell in love with it. A former boxer runs it, and he's teaching me to spar. I wear a head protector and a chest protector. It demands stamina and strength, and it's really incredibly noble as a sport. I haven't gone to the bouts yet, but I'd like to."

"I was 17 when I got my first job. I had not gone to drama school. I was lucky and just fell into it. I was asked to audition for a film when I was 17 and did that." Thanks for reading: Lena Headey Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger