Leighton Meester Measurements

Leighton Meester bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Leighton Meester is a wonderfully talented American actress and singer-songwriter who is perhaps best recognized for her lead role on the television show Gossip Girl. Leighton has starred in several films such as: That's My Boy, Monte Carlo, and The Roommate.

Leighton Meester Popular Quotes
"High school for me was not all that fun. I think it's a lot more fun after when you realize that high school ends, and everything that's important at that time is sort of not important if people don't like your jeans or whatever. It doesn't matter."

"You can take what is handed to you and use it as an excuse to mess up. But I've always handled what was given to me by life. I consider myself lucky. I was never lied to. And I was loved."

"I'm not really a partier, in general. I've definitely learned that that's probably the least interesting thing you can do with your time." Thanks for reading: Leighton Meester Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger