Leelee Sobieski Measurements

Leelee Sobieski bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34D-25-36

Leelee Sobieski is an extraordinarily talented American actress who has starred in numerous blockbuster motion pictures including: Here on Earth, Joy Ride, Public Enemies, and Deep Impact. Leelee is also well recognized for her award-winning performance in the television movie Joan of Arc.

Leelee Sobieski Popular Quotes
"Honestly, ever since I've been married, the part of a job as an actress where you have to kiss other people, I find totally bizarre."

"I text my girlfriends. I look at Facebook. I check my e-mail. If I'm away from the news cycle more than a few hours, I feel out of touch."

"I always get scared of traffic cops when I'm driving, like I freak out even when I'm not doing anything wrong. I still think they're going to pull me over and arrest me." Thanks for reading: Leelee Sobieski Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger