Lily Collins Measurements

Lily Collins bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-23-32

Lily Collins is a wonderfully talented British-born American actress who has starred in motion pictures including: Mirror Mirror, Abduction, Priest, and The Blind Side. Lily's father is world renown singer-songwriter and musician Phil Collins.

Lily Collins Popular Quotes
"I think it's just important to not judge people based on their physicality because it's really about personality and people's hearts and souls. That's what drew me to Audrey Hepburn who is kind of like my icon."

"There's this common perception that having a famous last name is all you need. A surname may get you a meeting, but if there's no talent you won't get the part."

"I don't like reading things that people say on the Internet because I know so much of it is not true. I don't want to waste my time worrying about what other people are thinking. I just want to focus on being able to do cool projects." Thanks for reading: Lily Collins Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger