Lauren Conrad Measurements

Lauren Conrad bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-26-34

Lauren Conrad is a feisty American television personality and fashion designer who is perhaps best recognized for her role on the reality series The Hills and Laguna Beach.

Lauren Conrad Popular Quotes
"Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone."

"I've had a couple of people betray me. I'm not a person who believes in holding grudges, but if one of my best friends did something really terrible to me, it would be very hard to ever really trust her again. What would stop her from doing something like that again? It's not like that person just changes and suddenly becomes different."

"I'm a bad dater. I'm the most socially awkward person, like carrying on conversations and stuff." Thanks for reading: Lauren Conrad Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger