Lauren Graham Measurements

Lauren Graham bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36B-27-36

Lauren Graham is a wonderfully talented American actress and producer who has starred on the television program: Parenthood, and Gilmore Girls. Lauren has also appeared in an array of films such as: Bad Santa, The Pacifier, and Evan Almighty.

Lauren Graham Popular Quotes
"If I had a normal job and had been moving up, I'd be management level now."

"Texting is not flirting, if you don't care about me enough to say the words than that's not love, I don't like it!"

"Nobody ever seems to want my advice about serious stuff. People will be like: 'Who made that sweater?' Or 'How did you get your hair so straight?' They don't to come to me for the relationship advice or deep stuff. In fact, my little sister actually hides from me." Thanks for reading: Lauren Graham Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger