Laura San Giacomo Measurements

Laura San Giacomo bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34DD-25-34

Laura San Giacomo is a delightfully talented American actress who has starred in films such as: Sex, Lies, and Videotape, Pretty Woman, and Stuart Saves His Family. Laura is often recognized for her lead role on the television program entitled Just Shoot Me! and Saving Grace.

Laura San Giacomo Popular Quotes
"The world is changing and the physical barriers are down now. It's time for the emotional barriers to go down. And what better place to start than school?"

"I knew that I wanted to be an actor. Then it became about whether acting wanted me. So, I gave it a shot. It hasn't worked out too bad, so far."

"I went to college in Pittsburgh at Carnegie Mellon University... studied acting there. Then I went to New York for about five years. I moved out here about 10 years ago." Thanks for reading: Laura San Giacomo Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger