Laura Prepon Measurements

Laura Prepon bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-26-36

Laura Prepon is a breathtakingly beautiful American actress who is perhaps best recognized for her work on the television show That '70s Show, and Are You There, Chelsea? Laura has also appeared in movies such as: Slackers, Lightning Bug, and Come Early Morning.

Laura Prepon Popular Quotes
"I never wear makeup. When I wear makeup on the show I take it off as soon as I can. I just like the au natural thing."

"You can always turn a bad kisser into a good one."

"I used to wear boxers and a tank top, but now I sleep in the nude. It's kind of weird, because I used to have to wear something to bed, whether it was a tank top or whatever. And now if I have any clothes at all on, it's really hard to get to sleep." Thanks for reading: Laura Prepon Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger