Laura Harring Measurements

Laura Harring bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-26-36

Laura Harring is a exceptionally stunning Mexican-American actress whose filmography includes titles such as: Mulholland Drive, Little Nicky, Willard, and The Punisher. Laura is also recognized for being crowned Miss USA in 1985.

Laura Harring Popular Quotes
"In private, I'm a hippie who follows Buddhism, does yoga, meditates and loves to dance wildly. But when I'm on show, I become a different person. Some actors do not understand that difference, and resent it. I say, 'Let them give you the jewels, go around with your bodyguard, let them dress you. If you are promoting a film, don't be afraid of glamor.'"

"The typical femme fatale is satisfied with just going for it. I'm too romantic. I love being in love." Thanks for reading: Laura Harring Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger