Laura Dern Measurements

Laura Dern bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-34

Laura Dern is a extraordinarily talented American actress, director and producer who has starred in a plethora of motion pictures including: Blue Velvet, Rambling Rose, Jurassic Park, and Inland Empire. Laura is also recognized for her role on the television series Enlightened.

Laura Dern Popular Quotes
"I wanted to go to Jupiter. That was my plan from day one, and David Lynch gave me the ticket."

"What do you say when someone has truly inspired you? How do you express to an artist how deeply their work has affected you?"

"I made a commitment to myself; that I wanted to be an actress, and I wanted to do films that make a difference. It has to move people." Thanks for reading: Laura Dern Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger