Lady GaGa Measurements

Lady GaGa bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Lady GaGa is a flamboyantly controversial American singer-songwriter who is perhaps best recognized for studio albums including: The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Born This Way. Gaga , whose god-given name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is also well known for her radical fashion sense, donning a meat dress, devil horns, and a slew of other shocking garments.

Lady GaGa Popular Quotes
"I work very hard, but when God opens that door for you - when life opens that door for you, I should say - I think it's important to be giving, to return the love back."

"So there's nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who's cool hates - and then making it cool."

"I want my fans to love themselves. It's almost like I want to hypnotize them so when they hear my music they love themselves instantly." Thanks for reading: Lady GaGa Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger