Lacey Schwimmer Measurements

Lacey Schwimmer bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-26-36

Lacey Schwimmer is a fantastically talented American dancer and singer who is perhaps best recognized for her work on the reality dance competition entitled Dancing with the Stars. Her dance celebrity dance partners include: Chaz Bono, Steve-O, and Lance Bass.

Lacey Schwimmer Popular Quotes
"Swing dance has been a part of my life since I was born."

"I think being sublimely happy is the only thing I could ever hope for in life. If I'm dancing, or teaching, or having a family I would want to live life to the fullest as possible."

"My ambition right now in life is to make people happy through dance." Thanks for reading: Lacey Schwimmer Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger