Lacey Chabert Measurements

Lacey Chabert bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32C-23-32

Lacey Chabert is a lovely talented American actress who has starred on both the big and small screen. Her filmography includes such titles as: Lost in Space, Mean Girls, Black Christmas, and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. On television Lacey is recognized for her role on the series Party of Five, and for her voice on the animated series The Wild Thornberrys.

Lacey Chabert Popular Quotes
"I can't say that any two people want the same career. I don't want to be a 'teen star' because so many people don't ever grow out of that."

"I like to take pictures of lots of things: people-such as my nephews, my dogs, and just interesting objects that I see. For instance, I might take a picture of flowers by the side of the road, an old sign or a fence."

"I had to have my first kiss in front of, like, a hundred people. I didn't know what to do. So my sisters told me to, like, practice on a pillow, you know? But it didn't kiss me back so I didn't know what to expect." Thanks for reading: Lacey Chabert Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger