Juliette Lewis Measurements

Juliette Lewis bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32A-24-30

Juliette Lewis is an extraordinarily rad American actress and singer-song-writer who has starred in a plethora of motion pictures including: Cape Fear, Natural Born Killers, and From Dusk till Dawn.

Juliette Lewis Popular Quotes
"I think I can be beautiful with all the little stuff done, and I can be ugly. A lot of attractive actresses can't be ugly."

"I don't want to be famous as a movie star and have the whole world love me, I want to be a creative actress."

"Being beautiful can be a curse, especially if you want to be an artist and create." Thanks for reading: Juliette Lewis Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger