Laetitia Casta Measurements

Laetitia Casta bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-24-36

Laetitia Casta is a mesmerizingly beautiful French actress and model who has been featured on 100+ magazine covers including: Rolling Stone, Vogue, and Cosmopolitan. As an actress Laetitia has starred in films such as: Les âmes fortes, Errance, and Nés en 68.

Laetitia Casta Popular Quotes
"Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That's what makes me feel good."

"Sometimes I give a lot and the result is not up to my expectations. But that doesn't bring my enthusiasm down. I'm constantly searching for the development. I hope I'll still be like that when I'm 90."

"And there is a beautiful thing which is wonderful, to look like a woman, not a green bean." Thanks for reading: Laetitia Casta Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger