Jessica Simpson Measurements

Jessica Simpson bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36DD-26-36

Jessica Simpson is a wonderfully talented American singer-songwriter, actress, and fashion designer who has achieved a high level of success in many fields. Her discography includes chart topping albums such as: Irresistible, In This Skin, and A Public Affair. On television she has starred on Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica, and Fashion Star. Jessica has also appeared in a handful of motion pictures including: The Dukes of Hazzard, Employee of the Month, and Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous.

Jessica Simpson Popular Quotes
"My dad takes care of me as a manager and as a dad. That's his job, you know, to take care of me. He has my best interests at heart."

"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken of the Sea.'"

"At school my boobs were bigger than all my friends' and I was afraid to show them. Now, I feel they make my outfits look better. They're like an accessory." Thanks for reading: Jessica Simpson Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger