Jennifer Hudson Measurements

Jennifer Hudson bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-26-38

Jennifer Hudson is an exceptionally gifted American singer-songwriter and actress who has tasted success with chart topping albums such as: I Remember Me, and Jennifer Hudson. Jennifer won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in the movie Dreamgirls.

Jennifer Hudson Popular Quotes
"I can't say that I wasn't shocked when I was voted off of American Idol, because I was. I had just sort of settled in to the pressure, and was feeling confident, when I got the wind knocked out of me. I knew though, that my career would just be beginning at that point, I had been seen."

"I never thought I was overweight. I thought my old look was pretty normal. That was how all the girls looked growing up in Chicago."

"My faith in God is everything at this point. Also, my family and friends that I've had around me pretty much my whole life and my boyfriend, we've been together for eight years. I try to keep people around me who've been around me, who've seen me struggle. They know how dedicated I am and how hard I've worked. They know me - not the Jennifer from American Idol and Dreamgirls, but the real Jennifer." Thanks for reading: Jennifer Hudson Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger