Jennifer Garner Measurements

Jennifer Garner bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36B-27-35

Jennifer Garner is a delightfully talented American actress and producer who has starred on both television and in movies. Her film credits include blockbuster hits such as: Daredevil, Elektra, Juno, and Valentine's Day. Jennifer is also recognized for her lead role on the television series Alias.

Jennifer Garner Popular Quotes
"I'm still really close with everyone at home and their parents - and their brothers and sisters. I was so, so, so lucky to grow up as part of a community and I don't take that for granted. I try very hard to stay part of it."

"I don't have this fantasy about marriage anymore. Everyone says it takes hard work. Well, it kind of does - and I'm much more pragmatic about romance than I used to be."

"Beauty comes from a life well lived. If you've lived well, your smile lines are in the right places, and your frown lines aren't too bad, what more do you need?" Thanks for reading: Jennifer Garner Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger