Jewel Measurements

Jewel bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34D-24-33

Jewel is an angelically gifted American singer-songwriter, musician, producer, and part-time actress who is perhaps best recognized for albums including: Pieces of You, Spirit, This Way, and 0304.

Jewel Popular Quotes
"I'm becoming more and more myself with time. I guess that's what grace is. The refinement of your soul through time."

"My whole goal is to keep my spirit intact. If that doesn't happen, none of this is worth it."

"Being part of the natural world reminds me that innocence isn't ever lost completely; we just need to maintain our goodness to regain it." Thanks for reading: Jewel Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger