Jessica Biel Measurements

Jessica Biel bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-25-35

Jessica Biel is an exceptionally stunning and equally talented American actress and model who has been cast in an array of blockbuster movies including: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Valentine's Day, The A-Team, and Total Recall. Jessica got her big break on the television series entitled 7th Heaven.

Jessica Biel Popular Quotes
"I love being someone I'm not for a period of time. I love every minute of being in someone else's skin."

"I've been involved with sports my whole life, which made clothes and makeup and handbags not that important as a kid. I just didn't care."

"I'm not squeamish at all. As a child I dragged a dead squirrel home on my skateboard and cut it open and tried to look at its brain." Thanks for reading: Jessica Biel Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger