Jessica Alba Measurements

Jessica Alba bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Jessica Alba is an exceedingly talented American actress who has starred in countless blockbuster motion pictures including the such titles as: Sin City, Fantastic Four, Valentine's Day, and Little Fockers. Jessica is also recognized for her work on the television series entitled Dark Angel.

Jessica Alba Popular Quotes
"When I used to do the action scenes, I would have to play it rough. If you hit an actress accidentally, she would usually take it on the chin and say, `Don't do that again.' But with the guys, they would put ice on it, take a 20-minute break and ask for x-rays. It was unbelievable."

"I don't need to be in the press or seen. Just because I'm not in a movie or magazines doesn't mean I'm going away. It just means I have some integrity."

"I have my own spiritual thing, but I am not part of an organized religion. I think religion is very special and individual to each person." Thanks for reading: Jessica Alba Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger