Gwen Stefani Measurements

Gwen Stefani bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-26-33

Gwen Stefani is a wonderfully talented American singer-songwriter and fashion designer who is best recognized as the lead singer of music group No Doubt, and for successful album such as: Tragic Kingdom and Return of Saturn. Gwen has been married to singer/musician Gavin Rossdale since 2002.

Gwen Stefani Popular Quotes
"I'd like to have no rules and eat what I want, but I've learned over the years that I'm so disappointed when I can't wear the clothes I want to wear."

"Being in a band you can wear whatever you want - it's like an excuse for Halloween everyday."

"As a famous person you think how you're gonna end it, get away and have a normal life." Thanks for reading: Gwen Stefani Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger