Gwyneth Paltrow Measurements

Gwyneth Paltrow bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-35

Gwyneth Paltrow is a sensationally beautiful American actress and singer who has starred in countless blockbuster movies including: Shakespeare in Love, Emma, and The Royal Tenenbaums. Gwyneth has been married to English singer-songwriter Chris Martin since 2003.

Gwyneth Paltrow Popular Quotes
"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."

"I'm an artist, and the need to get inside myself and be creative and be other people is a part of who I am. I don't imagine I'll abandon that completely."

"I don't know who decided that skinny was more appealing than not skinny. It seems arbitrary." Thanks for reading: Gwyneth Paltrow Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger