Goldie Hawn Measurements

Goldie Hawn bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36A-27-36

Goldie Hawn is a fabulously talented American actress, director and producer who has starred in films including: Foul Play, Cactus Flower, and Overboard. Goldie has been married to fellow actor Kurt Russell since 1983. Her daughter is actress Kate Hudson.

Goldie Hawn Popular Quotes
"So curiosity, I think, is a really important aspect of staying young or youthful."

"I'm not afraid of my femininity and I'm not afraid of my sexuality."

"I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile." Thanks for reading: Goldie Hawn Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger