Vanessa Minnillo Measurements

Vanessa Minnillo bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-34

Vanessa Minnillo is a exceptionally gorgeous American television host, model, and occasional actress who is perhaps best recognized for her work on the television show entitled Total Request Live. She is also well known for appearing on programs including: True Beauty, Wipeout, and Entertainment Tonight. She was also cast in the lead role of Amy in the motion picture comedy entitled Disaster Movie.

Vanessa Minnillo Popular Quotes
"I know that a lot of girls nowadays are proposing to guys but I think I'll be old fashioned. I'll wait until I have grey hair before I propose!"

"You have to always remember to be yourself."

"I have always loved Bongo, I love the jeans, but I didn't realize the wide range of Bongo products." Thanks for reading: Vanessa Minnillo Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger