Vanessa Marcil Measurements

Vanessa Marcil bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-34

Vanessa Marcil is a mesmerizingly beautiful American award-winning actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring on the TV soap opera entitled General Hospital. She has also starred on the television series Las Vegas.

Vanessa Marcil Popular Quotes
"What makes a woman beautiful is her loyalty to and her friendships with other women, and her honesty with men."

"I'm not ready to be a woman yet, I'd like it if my body were more boyish. Maybe I'll like my curves when I'm older but right now they kind of make me squirm."

"Acting probably saved my life. It gave me a home and a safe place to let out all of my emotions and have it be okay." Thanks for reading: Vanessa Marcil Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger