Tamsin Egerton Measurements

Tamsin Egerton bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34A-24-33

Tamsin Egerton is lovely talented English actress who is recognized for starring in motion pictures including: Chalet Girl, St Trinian's, and 4.3.2.1. On television she has appeared on shows such as: Camelot, Octavia, and Silent Witness.

Tamsin Egerton Popular Quotes
"My older sister was really naughty and the queen of pranks. So I think when I came to the school I had to be really well behaved in order to win back the Egerton name from the doghouse. Also, as I was away so much acting, I'd really want to knuckle down when I got back."

"I was a real goody-two-shoes. I wasn't very naughty. I never smuggled in vodka or anything, I used to smuggle in tea bags. We weren't allowed them for some weird reason, then we'd have tea parties in the stairwell or in one of the fields. But we weren't exactly going to get into big trouble for being civilised, were we?"

"I actually finished school at 16 and I don't want to go back. And my agent said I shouldn't. At drama school, they like to take you apart and rebuild you but I don't want to change now." Thanks for reading: Tamsin Egerton Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger