Tammin Sursok Measurements

Tammin Sursok bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32C-23-33

Tammin Sursok is startlingly beautiful Australian actress and musician who is recognized for starring as Colleen Carlton on the television soap opera entitled The Young and the Restless. She is also well known for her work on the Australian soap opera titled Home and Away.

Tammin Sursok Popular Quotes
"I've been brought up in the music industry. Mum is a classically trained pianist and guitar player, and still teaches guitar, so I've been exposed to music all my life."

"Launching my career in Hollywood was my idea, but suddenly I wasn't so sure if I could make it alone. So I went out and bought a dog and a brand-new yellow Beetle car. I knew I'd never have the heart to abandon my Maltese dog, Tiger, and a new car gave me a sense of security."

"When people get too thin and they don't get enough brain food, they start to look dead in the face. Their eyes look dead. That stuff doesn't appeal to me. Women who starve themselves to be skinny don't look happy to me." Thanks for reading: Tammin Sursok Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger