Susan Lucci Measurements

Susan Lucci bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-36

Susan Lucci is a wonderfully beloved American award-winning actress and author who is recognized for starring on the long-running television soap opera entitled: All My Children. She has also been cast in movies including: Ebbie, Double Edge, Mafia Princess, and French Silk.

Susan Lucci Popular Quotes
"You know what my greatest personal stumbling block is? My shyness."

"I really always felt that I was going to be an actress. I had a lot of confidence in the fact that I would do well from a very early age. I didn't know how tough the business is." Thanks for reading: Susan Lucci Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger