Summer Glau Measurements

Summer Glau bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-23-33

Summer Glau is an extraordinarily gorgeous and equally talented American actress who is recognized primarily for starring as Cameron Phillips/Allison Young on the television program entitled: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Her other small screen work includes roles on: The Cape, The 4400, and Firefly. She has also been cast in movies such as: Knights of Badassdom, The Legend of Hell's Gate: An American Conspiracy, and Serenity.

Summer Glau Popular Quotes
"I just want to get cast, that's all. I'll play as many crazy psychics as possible as long as I'm still working."

"I love the way dancers express their feelings through movement instead of with words. I would have enjoyed making silent films."

"I always look for roles that make me feel good about being a girl. I have to say that there are a lot of roles out there that make me feel really bad about being a girl. You can imagine what the things are and I shall not go into detail." Thanks for reading: Summer Glau Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger