Sophie Monk Measurements

Sophie Monk bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-25-35

Sophie Monk is a lovely multi-talented Australian singer-songwriter and actress who first tasted fame as a member of the pop group named Bardot. She has since went on to star in a smattering of American motion pictures such as: The Hills Run Red, Date Movie, and Click.

Sophie Monk Popular Quotes
"There's no doubt in my mind that going vegetarian has made me feel better not only physically but also because I learned about the suffering of animals who are raised and killed for food. I feel good knowing that I'm not contributing to that."

"I'm a huge fan of Adam Sandler and used to have Adam Sandler nights when I was younger. And he's so funny on the set." Thanks for reading: Sophie Monk Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger