Sophie Marceau Measurements

Sophie Marceau bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36B-25-34

Sophie Marceau is an exceptionally talented French award-winning actress and director who is perhaps best recognized for starring in films including: The Student, Fanfan & Alexandre, Braveheart, The World Is Not Enough, and Fidelity.

Sophie Marceau Popular Quotes
"You can perform all kind of characters but you cannot change what people feel for you."

"Mel Gibson would not be a good James Bond."

"I want to spread my curiosity and my abilities farther than my continent, because I think being an actress is something universal. And I want to have more choices." Thanks for reading: Sophie Marceau Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger