Solange Knowles Measurements

Solange Knowles bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-26-35

Solange Knowles is a beautifully fine American singer-songwriter and occasional actress who perhaps best recognized for catchy tunes including: I Decided, Sandcastle Disco, and T.O.N.Y. She has also been cast in films such as: Johnson Family Vacation, and Bring It On: All or Nothing.

Solange Knowles Popular Quotes
"It is always an honor to work with those that share your passion for music and just enjoy making great music."

"I felt like when I took my weave out, I wasn't pretty, I wasn't noticeable."

"Any decision I make is based on myself, and the only person I have to give an explanation to is God." Thanks for reading: Solange Knowles Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger