Sofia Vergara Measurements

Sofia Vergara bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34DD-26-38

Sofia Vergara is a breathtakingly gorgeous Colombian actress and model who has starred on both the big and small screen. Her filmography includes titles such as: The Three Stooges, The Smurfs, Madea Goes to Jail, and Chasing Papi. She is probably best recognized for her role as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett on the wildly popular television show entitled: Modern Family.

Sofia Vergara Popular Quotes
"If you're asking if my breasts are natural, yes, this is how I've looked since I was 13 years old."

"I'm fearless, I don't complain. Even when horrible things happen to me, I go on."

"I don't think God cares if I wear nail polish or not. I don't think that's a deal breaker for him." Thanks for reading: Sofia Vergara Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger