Sara Ramirez Measurements

Sara Ramirez bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-29-38

Sara Ramirez is a sensationally talented Mexican-American actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring as Callie Torres on the hit television series entitled: Grey's Anatomy. On Broadway she starred in the musical comedy entitled: Spamalot.

Sara Ramirez Popular Quotes
"I'm glad to be a role model, but beyond that I'm a flawed human being, someone who continues to deal with my body image and what my purpose is on the planet."

"I love to go dancing-salsa, hip-hop, disco. Any kind of music that makes me want to move. It's a great release."

"Being Latina has worked in my favor more often than not. I've never had to change my name. More and more, on Broadway, people are thinking outside of the box. Unless you're Denzel Washington in Julius Caesar, though, it can still be very difficult." Thanks for reading: Sara Ramirez Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger