Sara Paxton Measurements

Sara Paxton bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-23-32

Sara Paxton is an adorably charismatic American actress and singer who is recognized for starred on television and in motion pictures. Her filmography includes: Shark Night 3D, Aquamarine, and The Last House on the Left. On TV she was cast as Darcy Fields on the sitcom entitled: Darcy's Wild Life.

Sara Paxton Popular Quotes
"I really look up to Reese Witherspoon and Goldie Hawn. I think those are my two favorite actresses."

"I used to always make New Year's resolutions, but I can't seem to ever keep them. Every single year, I resolve to do the same thing, which is to stop biting my nails. Hopefully, this one (2008) will be the year that I actually do it. It's a really hard habit to kick!"

"I think it's a problem that there are all these celebrities getting into trouble with alcohol and drugs, and nothing is happening to them. There's no legal action, they're not in jail." Thanks for reading: Sara Paxton Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger