Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Measurements

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-24-34

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a sleek stunning English model and occasional actress who is perhaps best recognized for modelling Victoria's Secret lingerie. Her brief filmography includes the titles: Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and Mad Max 4: Fury Road.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Popular Quotes
"When I started modeling, I was definitely heavier. I was quite voluptuous in fact. I had a real baby face and baby fat. But I was a baby! I was told I had to get into better shape, but I'm quite stubborn so I didn't."

"I'd like to think that I'm brave. That's a really wonderful personality trait to have. I would love to think I'm the type of person to go rescue someone."

"I don't even think when I'm walking down the runway. I don't really breathe either." Thanks for reading: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger