Roselyn Sanchez Measurements

Roselyn Sanchez bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-35

Roselyn Sanchez is a ridiculously gorgeous Puerto Rican actress and singer-songwriter who has starred on both television an in film. On TV she is recognized for her work on the series entitled: Without a Trace, Fame L.A., and As the World Turns. Her filmography includes titles such as: Act of Valor, The Game Plan, and Chasing Papi.

Roselyn Sanchez Popular Quotes
"I thought it would be easy. I thought it'd take me one year to be Salma Hayek."

"Even though the stuff I'm doing right now is relatively easy, I think in the future I would love to play things that have nothing to do with me and that's good."

"New York doesn't care who you are or where you came from." Thanks for reading: Roselyn Sanchez Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger