Rihanna Measurements

Rihanna bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-35

Rihanna is a wildly popular Barbadian recording artist and occasional actress who is perhaps best recognized for albums including: Music of the Sun, A Girl like Me, Good Girl Gone Bad, and Loud. She made her theatrical film debut in the motion pictured entitled Battleship.

Rihanna Popular Quotes
"I hate going to the gym and doing it the old-fashioned way. I hate anything that's too straightforward, too routine, too familiar. I get bored really, really quickly."

"I always keep my guard up with guys and I guess that can get in the way sometimes. I can make them go through hell."

"You have to just accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that's your body." Thanks for reading: Rihanna Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger