Rhona Mitra Measurements

Rhona Mitra bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-25-34

Rhona Mitra is a fabulous gorgeous English actress, singer and model who is perhaps best recognized for starring in films such as: Stolen, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, and Skinwalkers. On television she is known for her role on shows including: The Practice, Boston Legal, and The Gates.

Rhona Mitra Popular Quotes
"There's nothing particularly physical that I find attractive in a man. It's men with a passion for something that I find attractive."

"I'm not really a girlie. I can be once in a while, but then I tend to fall off the heels."

"I don't think I'm particularly sexual, no more than anyone else, though I am very creative." Thanks for reading: Rhona Mitra Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger