Rebecca Romijn Measurements

Rebecca Romijn bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-35

Rebecca Romijn is an exceedingly gorgeous American actress and fashion model who is perhaps best recognized for starring in motion pictures such as: X-Men, Godsend, Man About Town, and Femme Fatale. On television she starred on the series Ugly Betty, and NTSF:SD:SUV::

Rebecca Romijn Popular Quotes
"Yes. I've been asked to pose nude, but I never have, and I probably never will."

"Luckily, I'm doing other things besides just modeling, because frankly, I'm a little bored with it."

"I don't know where its coming from, but I think studios are finally realizing that people want to see girls who can kick butt as well as guys can." Thanks for reading: Rebecca Romijn Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger