Rebecca Gayheart Measurements

Rebecca Gayheart bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-33

Rebecca Gayheart is a popular American actress who is perhaps best known for her role in motion pictures including: Jawbreaker, Hairshirt, Urban Legend, and From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter. She is also recognized for her work on the television series Vanished.

Rebecca Gayheart Popular Quotes
"My father is a coal miner. I only saw him when he came home from work, because he left very early in the morning. He would come home covered in oil and coal dust and soot, so I would say to my mom, 'Is my daddy a black man?'"

"A woman who will tell you her age will tell you anything."

"My beauty routine is basically plenty of sleep and lots of water." Thanks for reading: Rebecca Gayheart Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger