Rachel Hunter Measurements

Rachel Hunter bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-24-35

Rachel Hunter is a stunningly beautiful New Zealand-born American model, television host and occasional actress who is perhaps best recognized for appearing on the cover of the Sports Illustrate swimsuit issue in 1994. On television she is recognized for her work on the program entitled Make Me A Supermodel.

Rachel Hunter Popular Quotes
"There's a side of me that dislikes feminism. I think we surrendered something and women were unable to reveal any kind of vulnerability."

"Sometimes I think I am still that 5-year-old girl playing with her dogs in the yard. That's how I see myself."

"I love men. They are intelligent and sensitive, but there's also that hard-edged arrogant side, which is just so attractive." Thanks for reading: Rachel Hunter Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger