Queen Latifah Measurements

Queen Latifah bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 40DD-36-45

Queen Latifah is fabulously talented American actress, singer-songwriter and rapper who has achieved a high level of success in both the film and music industries. As an award-winning actress she has starred in movies including: Set It Off, Hairspray, Beauty Shop, Chicago, and Just Wright. Meanwhile her discography includes albums such as: Black Reign, The Dana Owens Album, and Trav'lin' Light.

Queen Latifah Popular Quotes
"There are a lot of people who helped make Queen Latifah who she is today. I don't forget, but a lot of people do and get big heads."

"Look at people for an example, but then make sure to do things your way. Surround yourself with positive people."

"I really don't know how to be anyone else, and whenever I try to be anyone else, I fail miserably. Or I disappoint myself. It doesn't build my self-esteem, and it doesn't help me grow me at all." Thanks for reading: Queen Latifah Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger